The advisory board for the Center for Critical and Humanistic Computing includes the following scholars, all are outstanding international researchers in Human Computer Interaction with research expertise in humanistic approaches to computing, action research, and social justice.
- Dr. Alan Blackwell, Professor, University of Cambridge, UK
- Dr. Mark Blythe, Professor, Norththumbria University, UK
- Dr. Lone Koefoed Hansen, Associate Professor, Aarhus University, Denmark
- Dr. Ann Light, Professor, University of Sussex, UK and Malmö University, Sweden
- Dr. Michael Muller, ACM Distinguished Scientist; Member of the CHI Academy, Research Staff Member at IBM Research, USA